09 August 2007

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

We finally were able to take a short family vacation. We spent a couple of days in Galveston at the beach and a day and night in Kemah. Not exactly the South Pacific, but I didn't care -- just wanted to break away! Here are some of my favorite images from the trip.

:::

My summer portfolio sessions are drawing to a close. I just cannot say enough about how nice it has been to meet so many families here in town. I've all but decided to take the plunge and go into the child/family photography business. I am looking to start off very slowly since I am still growing and learning, of course, and since I have another part-time gig shooting events with friend and fellow photographer Sara Moon. I'm still working out the details of my entrance into the business world and will post updates here as I make more decisions. If you know someone who is looking for a photographer and who likes my particular style of photography, send them my way! Thanks again to all of you for your support! It's been a pleasure to work with you.



Galveston



my version of a Corona commercial



Eli and his dad, watching the ships come in



trolling boat in Kemah




post-vacation, in the backyard at dusk

No comments: